There are gadgets for every room, and it’s so easy to spend too much money on them. We want the best of everything for our home, but that doesn’t always mean we should buy it. Here are 7 gadgets worth splurging on!
1) The Nest Thermostat: This is a great gadget that will keep your house at the perfect temperature all day long without you having to do anything about it. It’s also easy to install and use – just follow these instructions from Youtube!
2) Smart Smoke Alarm: These alarms detect fires quickly using heat sensors and sends alerts straight to your phone! If there ever was a fire in your house, this alarm would be sure to sound before the damage got too bad.
3) Smart Light Switch: These switches are great if you have a lot of lamps all over your house. You can control them from the app on your phone, so it’s easy to turn every light off when you go to bed and make sure everything is turned off before leaving home!
4) The Roomba: This robot vacuum cleaner is a life saver! It cleans your floors for you so you don’t have to, and it’s really easy to use. You can even set it to clean at certain times of the day or week.
5) Philips Hue: These lights are a great way to add some color to your home. You can control them from your phone, and they even work with voice commands!
6) Sonos: This is an awesome speaker that plays music from any source you connect to it. It’s also easy to use and play songs from your phone!
7) Amazon Echo: This is a great gadget for the home. It’s basically a personal assistant that can do everything from turning on your lights to ordering groceries for you!
So, are any of these gadgets worth splurging on for your home? We think so! Let us know in the comments below which one is your favorite!
Who doesn’t love gadgets? They’re fun and innovative. And they make life easier for everyone! For the past few years, we’ve seen a lot of new home gadgets come out that are perfect for those who want to keep their homes safe and secure. These devices also help simplify our lives by making tedious tasks easy as pie (or maybe even easier than pie). With all the talk about these new gadgets, it’s hard not to be intrigued. Here is a list of 8 must-haves that every person needs in their home:
1) The Nest Home Security System – this system is great because it sets up easily with your smartphone and alerts you when there’s an intruder or smoke/CO2 alarm.
2) The Ring Doorbell – this doorbell is perfect for those who are always on the go. With the Ring, you can see and speak to visitors from anywhere in the world!
3) Touchless Trash Can – who has time to take out the trash? With a touchless trash can, you don’t have to! All you have to do is wave your hand over the sensor and it opens up.
4) The Roomba Vacuum – this vacuum is perfect for busy families or people who have allergies. It’s a robot vacuum that cleans your floors for you!
5) The Amazon Echo – this device is perfect for those who love music. The Echo can play your favorite songs, answer questions, and even tell you the weather.
6) The iRobot Braava Jet Mop – this mop is perfect for those who hate mopping their floors. It cleans them quickly and easily with just a touch of a button!
7) The Philips Hue Light Bulbs – these light bulbs are perfect for those who want to go green. They’re energy efficient and can be controlled by your smartphone!
8) The Nest Thermostat – this thermostat is perfect for those who want to save money on their energy bills. You can control it from your smartphone or computer and it will help you save up to 30% on your energy bill!
These are just a few of the many home gadgets that are available on the market today. So, if you’re looking for the perfect way to pamper yourself or help your home, consider adding one of these devices!