There are gadgets for every room, and it’s so easy to spend too much money on them. We want the best of everything for our home, but that doesn’t always mean we should buy it. Here are 7 gadgets worth splurging on!
1) The Nest Thermostat: This is a great gadget that will keep your house at the perfect temperature all day long without you having to do anything about it. It’s also easy to install and use – just follow these instructions from Youtube!
2) Smart Smoke Alarm: These alarms detect fires quickly using heat sensors and sends alerts straight to your phone! If there ever was a fire in your house, this alarm would be sure to sound before the damage got too bad.
3) Smart Light Switch: These switches are great if you have a lot of lamps all over your house. You can control them from the app on your phone, so it’s easy to turn every light off when you go to bed and make sure everything is turned off before leaving home!
4) The Roomba: This robot vacuum cleaner is a life saver! It cleans your floors for you so you don’t have to, and it’s really easy to use. You can even set it to clean at certain times of the day or week.
5) Philips Hue: These lights are a great way to add some color to your home. You can control them from your phone, and they even work with voice commands!
6) Sonos: This is an awesome speaker that plays music from any source you connect to it. It’s also easy to use and play songs from your phone!
7) Amazon Echo: This is a great gadget for the home. It’s basically a personal assistant that can do everything from turning on your lights to ordering groceries for you!
So, are any of these gadgets worth splurging on for your home? We think so! Let us know in the comments below which one is your favorite!